Thursday, September 13, 2012

WE'RE BACK , AND WELCOME TO MY HEADQUARTERS

 Well, I might have exaggerated calling it the "Headquarter", but this IS the place to be at when in need of inspiration. Do you have a favorite side of your room? well, I do. In fact I have many. I've always liked to keep around art, rare artifacts, rare accessories, and anything you dont find every day as a source of inspiration (and just plain entertainment). Today I took the time to photograph some of my favorite little things that make my room a bit more colorful and more inspirational. These were all taken in black and white...... BUT of course I added some color!!.


Enjoy; PLEASE READ THE CAPTION BEFORE ZOOMING IN

In real life, this is like a 2 inch figure standing in front of my guitar pick collection. 


Its from the back of a real Ferrari Testarossa. Long story

Glass head

"Hand" book holders. With NO books

blah

I actually have 3 of these on flight around my room. All chasing Darth Vader 

What do you know about Hong Kong plastic money?

My main boii since day 1, and 2 dollars which have a story...and a 2 dollar bill which doesn't.

An Andy Warhol by Banksy portraying Kate Moss. Got it? 

Taken By the man himself. Mr.Barr

Gotta keep a sticker somewhere, right?

"No pressure No  diamonds" on paint . (and my pyramid from Egypt)

No comments:

Post a Comment