Monday, November 14, 2011

Skateboarding Boat Shoe

One of Nike SB's newest line of shoes is from a skater, Stefan Janoski, who on the tongue of the shoe wrote "For Daily Use." When the shoe was first released, I thought it was going to be like the Nike SB blazer line in the way it has some popular designs, like the Milk Crates or The Supremes, but not with an extensive variety of good designs. For once I'm actually happy that I am wrong.

Janoski has proven not only to have good designs due to collaborations but also good designs overall. The shoe's structure is so well designed that a simple colorway change could go a long way. Not only is the presentation of the shoe smooth, so is the feel of it. You can wear it to almost any occasion, like a boat shoe, but you can skate with it! Ask anyone who has ever skated with the shoe, they will tell you it's magic!

Now for all of you guys thinking that such a great shoe will hurt your pocket you are wrong. This in fact is one of Nike SB's more economical shoe. You should keep an eye out for the future Janoski releases, I know I will.


"I like when there is not a lot of excess padding all around the back and the tongues. I just like the most minimal you can get without hurting your feet" - Stefan Janoski
Janoski x Michael Lau "10th Anniversary Pack"
Nike SB January Lineup

3 comments:

  1. Erick, I just want to say ghost. ghost ghost ghost. ghost ghost ghost. wait... ghost ghost ghost. On a second note, I would like to say your a sneaker head. That being said, your description is sexy. ghost ghost ghost. Sweet site, sick backdrop with the flamingos with the blue ties. It's the color of the sea crystals. One more time: GHOST GHOST GHOST

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I don't like the Gum bottoms. I'd prefer if it wasn't like that. It's so unappealing
    ghost ghost ghost

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skateboarding boat shoe is HOTT!! Unique style mang #SWAG!

    ReplyDelete